Silver, Gold, Crystal - Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings

jewelry in the rambleswithreese shop 

  
where has the time gone?
this month has been filled with a plethora of activity for me.
how about you?
i'm working on getting a new website together for my art site and i'm super excited about sharing it with you. i've been checking the amazing amount of website builders, like wix.com, webstart.com, moonfruit.com, wordpress.com, etc., and i've broken it down to a few and will let you know which one I decide to go with. i've also got my first DSLR camera, a NIKON D3200 which i've been having fun with.....exploring all the buttons and taking photos of my jewelry for the rambleswithreese shop. the picture quality is extraordinary 
compared to a digital point and shoot camera. i can't believe i waited this long to get one.

the past month i've been working on different types of pieces and having fun tinkering with my new hand tools that i got last fall. finally, i'm getting a chance to really experiment with different types of materials. i still love working with crystals, stones, etc. but this is a new area for me which is exciting for me. watch out for the following 
jewelry in the rambleswithreese shop 
as i will be listing these daily.

wishing you a wonderful week!

Reese




Comments

  1. Gorgeous pieces Reese. I LOVE the angel necklace. Would love to hear who you pick for your new website design as I'm looking into the same thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly bracelets, gorgeous!!! I would love to learn how to take better photos...I havent been to the photography group lately, been too busy and dealing with being sick. But we're all getting better..slowing getting back into things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really informative i really had fun reading it.

    Sterling Charms
    Pewter Charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really very helpful for me.i like your post because it is very useful for me as well. hoping the same finest operate in the up coming days also. thank you!
    gold buyers Houston
    sell gold Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jewellery are amazing! I would probably wear this bracelet every day, they can be dressy or casual, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts