How Many Ways to Wear a Scarf?!!


i hope you guys had a fantastic weekend! the hubby and I celebrated his ."......birthday" with a few friends. i won't say how old he is because he's a little sad that he's getting older. 

this video is by Wendy whose website I've just discovered...
it's just frickin' awesome! how did I not find it sooner?!
this fashion blog is not just eye candy but also full of great ideas.

this video shows you how to 
wrap a scarf in 25 different ways!
this is one video I'm saving.


enjoy!
Reese

Comments

  1. Oooh just what I need! It's getting cold and I can't tie my scarf in any ways! Thank you Reese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesoooome! I could definitely use this! Happy late bday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was crazy! I liked some of those a lot! I'll have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I have 25 different scarves, so I should probably hang on to this one;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could always use a new way to wear a scarf! The opportunities are endless...
    Cheers!
    Meri
    http://merigoesround.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea there were so many ways! I need to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a cupboard full of scarves. Love the video. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's awesome, it was good to watch because scarves are my fave accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks! truly life altering! xo bb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's great! I always love wearing a scarf when it's cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This video is incredible unique! I had no idea there were that many ways to wear a scarf. And how the video was made was so interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts