Happy Tuesday - Toddlers and Tiaras with Tom and Sophie Hanks


Happy Tuesday All!

today's happy tuesday post is a bit unconventional because it's not a quote or a chart. it's in the form of a video and it includes the talented, funny and charming actor, Tom Hanks and his daughter Sophie.  i stumbled upon this video on gentri lee's blog and I had to share this with you. i adore Tom Hanks. he could possibly be - my favourite actor of all time. actually, after Cary Grant, he is.

this tongue and cheek video with Tom Hanks and his daughter is just too much!!  Ron Howard is even in it. i could watch it
over and over again.
actually - i have! :-DDD


p.s. the lovely tamra at walks with bella is hosting a giveaway with my jewellery. don't forget to drop by her blog if you want to participate.

warmest hugs
Reese

Comments

  1. Yay!!! Hahaha! So glad you love this as much as I do! I've watched it countless times and still think it's hilarious! I love the squirt bottle. Hahaha!

    "sexy feet! Sexy feet!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahha! That was the best video ever! I'd never seen it before, so thank you so much for making me laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video. Love that wig.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so sweet! Thanks for sharing, xox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious!!! Tom Hanks has me in stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so hysterical, isn't it??? They played it in the back of a cab in NYC and I cracked up. Way out loud too. The cab driver knew exactly what about too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reese, thank you for following my blog too, it makes me happy ! I am glad you like it and wanna be blogfriends :-)
    I blogged about my wedding on this post and also previously here ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.my.gosh. that was hilarious!!! i loooove tom hanks, and i think i love him more after watching that. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny!!! I needed the giggles...thank you!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahaha! I hadn't seen that before! He is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha, insanely funny, I was not expecting that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too good! Tom Hanks is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts