Life in Italy

a little peek into my life.
this is where i live.
this is the weekend where they celebrate the 
three patron saints of the town.
it can get pretty crazy with all the people and the vendors.








this is where i was for my mini-vacation. a little town near Otranto
it seems like the entire population of italy is here.


hubby, friends and baby. i don't know why they're all hunching down in the photo. perhaps cause' i'm so short? nah.


under the umbrella trying not to get fried in the scorching heat.
                                               

this is me with my friends' baby. he is just so adorable and 
has the best personality.


what are you guys doing this weekend? i'm looking forward to finishing up our basic renovations of the living room and closet. we're going for dinner with friends visiting from Copenhagen to a restaurant that specializes in absolutely, mouth watering, delicious steak (i apologize right now to anyone who is a vegetarian. i just can't give it up). going to the local amusement park over the weekend to de-stress and SCREAM my lungs out on the roller coaster!

Have a chillin' weekend my friends!
Reese

Comments

  1. Love that light show! Have fun with your friends. If you're going to Miragica, expect crowds. Hav fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the lights are beautiful! Italy seems like a dreamy place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Italian home is so lovely!! We don't have any plans this weekend, which is exactly how I want it. Maybe we'll see a movie, have a picnic, who knows. I just want to relax!

    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures...light can be soooo calming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how wonderful! It looks like everyone in town came out for that celebration! The lights - it's so festive looking, like, Christmas in the summertime! ;-)

    I just love your blog design! It's so fresh and clean looking! But more importantly, I love that you live in ITALY! It could very well be my most favorite EU nation! *sigh* Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying 'hi'! So glad to have you over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't get to travel much...so i love seeing pictures of far away places, lol! thanks for sharing!! love the hunching photo!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, all those lights are just beyond beautiful! I want to be there right now! It looks like it was amazing, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where you live looks so beautiful! I love all the lights!!
    I am glad you had a great time on your vacation! Have a great weekend and I hope you can get a lot more renovating done that you need to! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see these pictures, enjoy and scream! ( I always do, from the ground though... to afraid to go up....) Have a good weekend,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww cute pics Reese! I thought for one second that you had a baby you were hiding from us! haha. Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Good times, except for the roller coaster part. I do not do those. This weekend for me is full of a few parties with different friends and family, church, and the good ole' county fair. And of course, getting ready for school to start! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a wonderful place to live! I'm already ready to get back to Italy. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, those light displays are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would love to visit Italy : ) lovely pictures Reese !

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the pictures of all the pretty lights. looks like a pretty fun time! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, more of those lights! I am completely in love with them!

    It was my one year wedding anniversary on Sunday, so Marco and I went out for lunch and had an excellent meal on the restaurant's patio. It felt like a mini-holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful, thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful place to live Reese! Love all of this pics. Sounds like a perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts