Weekend Max List

This is turning into a long weekend for many Italians as they celebrated Italian National Republic Day yesterday on June 2nd, 2009; the birth of the Italian Republic in 1946. Italy, like most countries in Europe was once a monarchy. However, in 1946, Italy became a republic after the result of a popular referendum. So, since my hubby got the day off we spent a lazy day hanging out together and went off-line. I am definitely going to have to play catch-up this week replying to your emails and reading your blogs.

How do you spend your lazy days?

Now, here is the Weekend Max List. 
First off for you kitchen appliance lovers out there and for those of you who are designing or thinking about redesigning your kitchen, maybe an aga could be something you'd like rather than a conventional oven and stove. 

I adore this polka dot aga. I want one but I know my budget can't afford it. Maybe yours can. :-)

How cool is this vintage oven? I adore the turquoise green/blue.



How I want these Amy Butler hand tufted wool rugs in my home from laylagrayce. Which one would you choose?




I am seriously loving these bangles from laylagrayce designed by Kendra Scott. Wishing my jewellery budget was a whole lot larger right now.



This rose gold garnet ring from Garnet Girl Designs from Etsy is just stunning. Can a girl be seriously in love with jewellery?



Cute and comfy, yet sophisticated wedge sandals from Bloomingdales.



I am loving what Gap is doing this season. 
Here is a sexy and affordable long cowl front T


and 
a sweet, flutter sleeve crewneck T.


How darling would these outfits be accessorized with the wedges, bangles and the garnet ring?


Have a Happy Weekend my dear friends!
I promise to drop by your blogs very soon.
Reese


Comments

  1. just love this vintage oven! wishing you a lovely weekend dear : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise oven, what a good find! Have a happy weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I was to the Garda lake , and I eat a vey big ice-cream!! Unfortunately today I went back to work!
    The first kitchen is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list and OMG those shoes are the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love an Aga too, but perhaps not with polks dots!
    Have a great weekend!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Gap shirt!
    and i spend my lazy days, reading, catching up on shows, or doing something fun with the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pair of wedges almost exactly like that and they are so comfortable. BUY them! You wont regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy weekend, Reese! Seriously, everything you have featured here is amazing! Love all those rugs! So hard to pick a favorite! I think I would put the first one in my home. Love that teal oven too! Retro is the best! :)
    I hope you have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful selection! I´ve just fell in love with the wedges!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there!
    So glad to see you´ve signed up to be one of my latest fololwers. I can´t wait to stroll around for a while here at your fantastic blog!
    Ps. Of course I´ve signed up as a Follower:)!!!
    See ya around!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comments! I really like your selection in this post!
    My lazy days...mmm... sofa& blanket&film...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I"m spending this lazy day watching tennis, drinking beer and catching up on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore all of those rugs!! Great share. Thanks for visiting my blog and introducing me to yours.

    Newest Follower!! tamra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some of the most beautiful things ever! I have always wanted an aga stove, and that polka dot one is a hoot. I would choose the turquoise one though...Also love those wedges from Bloomingdales. You've put me in a shopping mood...thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That turquoise oven is dreamy! Such a beauty:) Great list, darling! Enjoy your Monday afternoon. Muah

    Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful skirt GIVEAWAY later today! Perfect for summer picnics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that vintage oven. if i had no budget for a kitchen remodel, i would totally do colorful vintage appliances. so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can never get enough of Gap! On lazy days I'll watch a little of my favorite show on netflix (The Office), read some of a good book, walk my dogs on the beach, and lounge around snacking on some chocolate! haha
    I'm now a happy follower btw~thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Without even knowing it, I celebrated Italy's National Republic Day because I took off today from work to make an extra long weekend :)

    Mine was to sort of recover from a hectic weekend, but I just blogged about how I spent my lazy day: sleeping in and going to the pool :) I love lazy, summer days! I just wish they came around more often!

    P.S. I looooove the turquoise vintage oven...that is by far my favorite color and I love all things vintage so win-win!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love that rug in my home. all of them

    ReplyDelete
  20. I miss youuuuuuuuu!!!!

    Tuo piccolo!

    :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know I commented on this post, but just wanted to pop by and and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh! I love the gray and yellow Amy Butler rug. I want *wish* to re-do my bedroom in those colors. And, the vintage turquoise oven is to die for. Love it Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wohoo, that wedge sandal looks gorgeous. And I'm in love with this vintage oven - how amazing!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts