THE WORLD IS WATCHING: INTERNATIONAL RELIEF SONG


Hello my dearest blog friends! 

I hope you're all having a week full of smiles, little surprises and wonderful hugs. This has been a rocky week for me....continued health and work issues. However, my little world seems so insignificant to the rest of the problems around the world, especially in Japan. So, I want to let you all know about an important project my dear and talented friend, Rose Reiter is working on. Rose has written a special song to raise funds for the Red Cross.


the world is watching is an 
International Relief Song

All proceeds (minus itunes cut) go to the RED CROSS for the remainder of 2011. It only costs .99 cents on itunes. This isn't just a one-off event, every time this song is downloaded, the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross and it will be kept open for next year too - so if you have an organization you support (like Doctors without Borders, Save the Children), let Rose know and it'll be under consideration for next year. 


"Individually, we are one drop. 
Together, we are an ocean."
Ryunosuke Satoro



Rose is also working on a video for this song to be released very soon via youtube. 

Want to know more about this project that Rose has put together and listen before you buy? Go to www.theworldiswatching.net


Wishing you health and happiness in mind and body.

Reese



Comments

  1. Oh I didn't know about this. Thanks for letting me know! And hope your week improves, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sad with everything happening in Japan- and again today I heard on the news- wonderful what your friend is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! It is so great to see people pulling together everywhere and coming up with ideas on how to help others, like the people in Japan.

    I do hope things are better with you! Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea!!! I'm definitely going to check out the song :)

    I hope you start feeling better soon!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had heard about this, but I hadn't checked it out yet!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment. (And I totally know what you mean about comments going to Blogger Heaven!) As they say, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend. I have been thinking about you all week and wonder how it all went.

    What an amazing initiative - I will definitely follow your link after I finish this.

    Have a relaxing and nurturing weekend, and drop me an update when you feel stronger.

    Thinking of you and sending lots of healing energy.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a worthy project... thanks for letting me know... xo bb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your week is better now that the weekend is upon us :)

    And Japan really is going through a rough patch, would you believe that the aftershocks this week were measuring like 6 and 7 on the Richter’s scale?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to say have a happy Monday, Reese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt know about this and Im so happy that you posted about it. Thanks, sweetheart and I hope you will feel better soon. Sending hugs and kisses, your way
    Muah

    Ps: I’m hosting a super cute Ruche GIVEAWAY later today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the make over. The white brings it back to life. Looking forward to your blog makeover too.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts