Zee Avi singing BITTER HEART - Song Pick of the Month and Festa della Repubblica

Today is a national holiday in Italy for the Festa della Repubblica (Anniversary of the Founding of the Republic) where Italians voted in favor of the republican form of government in 1946. 
So, Happy Festa della Repubblica!


Zee Avi

The song pick of the month for June is Zee Avi 
a.k.a Izyan Allrahman, a singer/songwriter. 
Previous artists featured: Joshua Radin, Jason Mraz and Colbie Calais, 
Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles. 
I first heard her sing on a random youtube video two years ago. 
She's come a long way and I've followed her ever since. 
She has an amazing voice and she's so cute too! 
I hope you enjoy listening to her as much as I do. 


Please enjoy the beautiful voice of Zee Avi
singing bitter heart on Carson Daly. 

click HERE to see the video or scroll to the bottom of the page 
where it's featured for the entire month of JUNE.



Comments

  1. Happy Festa della Repubblca to you too sweetie:)
    I have to check her out!!!
    Kisses and enjoy our day:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this :) She is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her voice - thank you Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so aweosme! have a good holiday love;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reese! Nice to meet you AND your blog. Thanks for the comments AND thanks for sharing the lovely Miss Zee Avi. She's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new music. I will be checking this video out now!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! I'll have to check her out!!

    Have a great weekend, love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like. Perfect summer song. Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, i love zee avi! she was featured on my blog a couple of months ago.. but i had played "just you and me".. i love the ukelele in her songs! LOL! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts