Silver Jewellery and Etsy

Divine Silver

What's not to love about silver? 
It's not as expensive as gold and it lasts forever. 
The only downside is that you have to polish it every once in a while.
I've adored silver jewellery since I was old enough to get a job and start using my hard earned money to buy myself a silver ring and necklace.
I may be older and my tastes have changed, but my love of it still remains.
I've asked myself many times what is it about silver that attracts me? 
Is it the colour, the elegance, or the simple lines? 
I have yet to answer this question because I honestly don't know. 
What I do know is that it brings me joy because of its beauty.
Here is a collection of silver jewellery I'm in love with
at the moment, and which is on my wish list.
So, here's to Christmas and Birthday wish lists and any other time of the year that we can wish for things. 


Reese's wish list:

Asa Jewelry 


I first read about Asa Jewelry on one of my favourite blog reads Splendid Willow and although I didn't win the giveaway.....
can you tell that I'm not bitter? 
I still wanted to write about how fabulous this jewellery is.
I love the simplicity and elegance of the designs.
It's all handmade by Asa Daxberg, who is a Swedish-American designer, and I think the prices are very reasonable.
I hope my husband is reading this.







Hilary Druxman

Silver Jewellery handcrafted in Canada.
I love that this is made in Canada.








*****


Favourite Silver Jewellery
Etsy Shops

Cherry Creek Designs by Heather Gill


Heather personalizes the silver pieces for you with meaning and inspiration







individually handcrated





Bead Creations International





Designs by Donna

Custom made jewellery available in silver and gold






Aren't they divine?


What do you wish for? 




Comments

  1. So true...what not to love:) The last two rings are so beautiful...I love love love your selection...Its so pretty:)
    Wish you a sunny and relaxing weekend and see you soon,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say I loved the Hilary Druxman ring, then realised how beautiful it all is! Lovely choices Reese, hope you get to wear at least some of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of pretty stuff! I have been converted to "acciaio" which I guess is "steel" jewelry, because I am just to lazy to polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Those heart earrings are hands down my favorite! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the band with the birds on it.


    XO NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog!
    I write a jewelry blog as well, and your articles are so informative.
    Thanks for great writing and great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is stylish and fashionable in look.
    Hope to see more stylish and fashionable jewelry of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

    My blog:
    rachat credit interdit bancaire aussi forum Rachat De Credit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts