Inspirational Quote of the Day from Mother Teresa



Life - LIVE it!


We often think of individuals such as Mother Teresa as these great and amazing people who we could never live up to. But, don't forget that they were just human. They were normal people who started out as little babies just like you and me. The only thing is that they believed in the impossible. They believed anything could be achieved. They believed.



Early one morning, as I was making my coffee, I saw all of these sails from my window. It was a really cool sight. I wish I could do that, but I can't swim for the life of me......maybe one day, 
if I believe, it will happen.




Mother Teresa was an amazing individual and wise beyond 
words. This is a woman who lived by her 
words and her faith.

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.


Are you living by any of these philosophies? 
If not. Why not start now?





Comments

  1. Great inspirational post! A nice way to start my day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is good when you have a great family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite is "life is a promise, fulfill it." How true. Very uplifting post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really happy that you all enjoyed it. I'm with you Elizabeth, the philosophy that "life is a promise, fulfill it" is my favourite too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simply true! You are so inspirational, Reese. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts