Inspirational Quote of the Day

I've decided to inspire and motivate myself and.......hopefully you by starting an Inspirational Quote of the Day post.

I won't be posting it every day, but on days that I feel that I need a break from blogging or writing. I hope you enjoy them and learn from them as much as I do. 

I would love to hear what you have to say or think too, so feel free to leave a comment!

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."


-Mahatma Gandhi



An Eye For An Eye Will Make The Whole World Blind - Mahatma Gandhi

photo credit: POPARTUK

So, the question to you and me is, what and how can we change our world to make it a little better? It doesn't have to be something big or grand! Just something that makes the world a little better and puts a lighter step in your feet when you walk. 

 Little changes make a difference, even just being kinder to one another and teaching our children to be kinder. I, often, have little kids fighting or bullying each other in the classroom, and I always try and educate them to be kinder and nicer to one another. I even make them give each other hugs, when necessary
(although, they do cringe, sometimes:-)). 

Comments

  1. Very true... only we can change the world, not others

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea, Reese!

    I think we could all use some extra inspiration from time to time & quotes can be so powerful!

    I really believe in "passing it on".. a smile, a kind word, a good deed. I try to live my life this way. It's not always easy, but it does make a difference.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had to start with one of my all time favorite quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts