Favourite Blog Listings

Since, the 2010 Winter Olympics are in my hometown and I'm not there, I thought I would just post a photo that I took atop Cypress Mountain, where some of the races are being held. It is definitely one beautiful city. I miss it sometimes.  

Not the greatest photo I've ever taken, but the tree was in the way :-)).


p.s. 

Just a quick shout-out to everyone to say that I finally organized my favourite blog listings into categories, so it's easier to peruse all these amazing and fantastic blogs. It was taking me ages to find the exact blogs I wanted at any time, so I decided that since I'm nursing another cold, I might as well use the time wisely. It has taken me close to two frustrating hours to get it right. It's not quite how I wanted it, but it's good enough for now. 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful photo! I like that the tree is there as well. It adds nice color and composition. You are a lady of many talents, my dear!

    Any fun weekend plans? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you're so sweet! Thanks for the comps, it really means something, especially since I really like and respect all your photos and design ideas.

    I'm afraid I have a cold again for the umpteenth time in two months...so, I will be doing some recuperating. I guess my immune system is adapting to all the new germs, bacteria and viruses on this side of the world. Hopefully, it will adapt soon. I guess working with children doesn't help.

    Have a big happy weekend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Iva! I really appreciate your comment. I love taking photographs for the pure joy that it gives me.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend too!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts