Happiness



I'm feeling better today....maybe it's due to all the rice I'm eating?? Anyhow, spoke to a student of mine who also happens to be a Doctor, who specializes in the gastrointestinal tract and she told me that there is a stomach virus making it's way around the area. So, I figure maybe I've caught this virus which makes you vomit, or have diarrhea and causes stomach cramps.


I found this via A Beautiful Mess blog. This sign is simple, eloquent and straight to the point. I' m gobsmacked (as the English say) that a business has decided to use a sign for spreading positive messages rather than using it for it's orignal function. Good for them! I wish more businesses would do this...perhaps, maybe they will, once they see this sign.


Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!! Spread some joy and laughter! 




Happiness



Comments

  1. Couldn't agree more! The blog is looking magnifque! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww....that's so sweet and such a lovely compliment coming from you. I absolutely adore your blog and your photos!

    Wishing you a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts