The Changing Face of my Blog



I realize that I keep changing the face of my blog, as I'm sure you have noticed too. I just can't seem to stick to one template. Maybe, it's because I haven't found the right one or I just get bored of looking at the same template everyday or maybe, it's because I want to be creative and try out different templates and designs. Whatever the reason may be....only my subconscious knows for sure, I have to follow my gut. So, let me know if there is a particular style you like or rather don't like and if you've had enough of the never ending changes on my blog. 


I leave you with a photo I took of a pottery sculpture (I think that's what they're called) from Trulli, Alberobello in Italy. 








Comments

  1. I love capturing these kinds of details when I walk around too.

    By the way, We're trying hard to live in Italy in a year. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for you, Reese!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts