Cupcake Heaven

Cup and Cake, Paris di cupandcake
Fresh out of the Cup and Cake Oven di cupandcake          
Cupcakes are one of my favourite desserts ever! They're great for every occasion; from cheering yourself up or a friend, great for birthdays, weddings, or any day that you feel blah.


I'm not much of a baker, so these are cupcakes I wish I had made and ate. I'm really missing cupcakes.




I'm going to have to learn how to bake one of these days..............Usually, I like to take foodie photos myself, but on this occasion, I had to go to flickr for some help.  





How delicious do these look?

Comments

  1. Oh my! Now I need a cupcake! Have a lovely weekend, Reese! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin. Cupcakes make me so happy!

    I hope you're having a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts