Manicures and Pedicures

I may be the only person in the world who has never had a manicure or pedicure. Even women from remote villages seem to have nice pedicured hands.....or is this my imagination gone into overdrive? All my girlfriends, men friends and ex-boyfriends have had manicures and/or pedicures. I've always been curious about how it feels and my brain tells me it will be painful. I've read in the news where people become infected and end up seeking medical attention. I remember one story where a woman eventually died. Don't believe me? Check the Internet for news archives on this article. I usually put on nail polish for special occasions and events. It often takes a good portion of an hour, because I get all the gooey stuff on my hair and my fingers, so I begin the process all over again. Usually after 4 or 5 attempts, I manage to apply the polish on all of my 10 fingernails. Painting toenails are by far easier, but no less messy.

Comments

Popular Posts